The School of Homeopathy runs a homeopathy clinic from the centre of Stroud, Gloucestershire. Because the clinic specialises in homeopathy and has 14 homeopaths working together it attract patients from a wide area including: Stroud, Swindon, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Cirencester, Tetbury, London and even Greece!
Centrally located The Homeoopathy Clinic is walking distance from Stroud Train Station. The Homeopathy Clinic is home to a collective of homeopaths working together to ensure patients get the best homeopathic health care available. Working together around one specialism makes us stronger and seriously passionate about homeopathy and patient care. If we get a challenging case, with the patient's consent we work together to support one another and find the best solution for the patient so that you get the best treatment possible.
Why choose homeopathy?
Homeopathy is the second largest system of medicine in the world today. It is long established, well proven and used by millions including the Royal family. Almost any ailment you take to your GP may also be helped by homeopathy. It is a safe, natural system of medicine that works with your body to restore overall balance - relieving symptoms and promoting long-term good health. People visit us for help with:
- Skin conditions, digestive problems, headaches, allergies, recurrent infections, joint pain
- Hormonal disorders, including infertility, PMS (PMT) & problems at the menopause
- difficulties with emotions such as stress, depression, grief, anxiety, fear or anger
- Feeling tired or run down or just knowing that something is not right
- and health problems that have not been helped by conventional medicine
Reasons to come to the clinic
- We are a collective of practitioners all working around one specialisation, with over 100 years of experience between us.
- You are treated as an individual, not as a collection of disease labels.
- Homeopathy works with your body’s own healing powers to bring about health and well being.
- We treat the totality of symptoms at all levels of your being – spiritual, emotional, mental and physical.
- Homeopathically prepared remedies, providing the minimum dose, are gentle, subtle and powerful. They are non-addictive and safe for all ages, from pregnant women and newborns to the elderley.
- We are a community clinic run by the community for the community.
- We are connected to the UKs longest running School for homeopathy.
- Thousands of patients benefit from homeopathy every day - why not see if it can help you?
More time to talk to a health professional
When you see a homeopath you are given the time to talk about all the symptoms you are experiencing. The first appointment usually lasts 90mins, with follow-up appointments lasting 45mins. Questions about your lifestyle, eating habits and preferences, temperament, personality, sleep patterns and medical history help the homeopath to form a complete picture of your health.
Call now to book an appointment at the Clinic.
01453 766 556
This clinic creates a beacon for homeopathy in Stroud; it brings homeopaths together; it acts as an international teaching facility for the School and it offers patients the highest quality of homeopathic treatment and care.
Mani Norland, Principal